UCR Department of Statistics Recruitment
- Cover Letter – Short cover letter describing background and interests.
- Curriculum Vitae – Most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Teaching
- Statement of Research/Scholarly Activities
- Statement of Past and/or Planned Future Contributions to Advancing Diversity and Inclusive Excellence – Applicants should summarize their past and/or potential future contributions to promoting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment, which can be reflected through research, teaching, supervision, mentoring, community engagement, service, and any of the other varied activities that are a part of an academic career.
- Letters of Reference – Applicants should provide 3 letters.
Review of applications will commence on June 30, 2022, and proceed until position is filled. For full consideration, applicants should submit their complete applications prior to the above date.
For more information about this position, please contact Dr. Weixin Yao, Chair of the Search Committee, Department of Statistics, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions on application procedures and requirements, please contact Ms. Kendall Dunmore, Academic Personnel, at email@example.com.
UCR is a world-class research university with an exceptionally diverse undergraduate student body. Its mission is explicitly linked to providing routes to educational success for underrepresented and first-generation college students. A commitment to this mission is a preferred qualification.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.