Please visit our Travel Reimbursements page, where you'll find everything you need to know about getting your travel expenses reimbursed, as well as some helpful resources.
Please visit our Non-Travel Reimbursements page, where you'll find everything you need to know about getting your various expenses reimbursed, helpful resources, and the necessary forms for your non-travel related expenses.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for ALL purchasing needs as soon as you can, and before purchasing to mitigate the purchasing of non-reimbursement items. You can also submit a purchase request via the Purchasing Request Wufoo Form, and the Administrative Team will be in contact with you about your request.
Purchasing Lead Times
With the rollout of the Impact 23 project, several new third party systems have rolled out at once, and campus has been learning/navigating these new systems since. With this in mind, these are the updated lead times for various types of requests that the Administrative Team will need to ensure the best support possible.
- ProCard - 2-3 business days
- Example: Memberships and Subscriptions (such as Amazon) - Invoices for payment can be sent to email@example.com to determine if our ProCard can be used to avoid out-of-pocket expense.
- General purchases - 14 business days
- Items such as low value computing equipment, general supplies, and items purchased from CDW and BH.
- Hotel reservations for seminar speakers
- External catering orders
- Purchase Orders (PO's) - 21 business days
- Furniture - lead time varies
- High value computing equipment
- On-campus Requests
- Printing and Reprographics - 7-10 business days
- Facilities/Maintenance - ASAP, timelines can range from 1 week to 9 months
- Campus Catering - 30 days
- Dining Recharges - 14 business days
For additional questions/concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contracts and Grants
To view the contracts and grants resources, click here.
All information you provide will allow us to check for room availability in Olmsted Hall.