Preparing a Proposal
Here are the requirements for submissions in Research.gov and/or Grants.gov:
- Project Summary/Abstract
- Project Description/Narrative
- References Cited
- Budget and Budget Justification
- For your budget, please let us know if you plan to fund any of the following: your Summer Salary, Graduate Student Support, Postdoc Support, Travel - domestic or international, Equipment, Materials & Supplies, Computing, Publication Costs, Sub Awardee at another institution, etc.
- Administrative Team will prepare the calculated budget using current rates for you review.
- Facilities, Equipment and Other Resources
- Please note that all resources must be applicable to your proposal. If not, please remove what is not applicable.
- Senior Personnel Documents:
- Special Information and Supplementary Documentation
- Postdoctoral Mentoring Plan (if applicable)
- Data Management Plan
These example deadlines are to illustrate when deadlines are due according to the original Sponsor's Deadline:
|8/1 @ 5 p.m.|
|RED's Deadline:||7/28 @ 5 p.m. (2 business days from Sponsor's deadline)|
|Department Deadline:||7/7 @ 4 p.m. (15 business days from RED's deadline)|
|Other Agency (Optional)||Department will ask for an additional 5 business days|
For the Kuali internal/campus submission, the following information is needed to initiate:
- Project Title
- Project start and end date
For further information, view the Frequently Asked Questions