Before You Travel Pre-Trip
- Before your trip, you must submit a Pre-Trip within Concur for approval.
- For help on how to submit a Pre-Trip in Concur, follow the How-To Guide
- Please allow 3-5 business days for Pre-Trip approval. You will NOT be able to submit expenses for reimbursement unless you have an approved Pre-Trip.
- For instances where personal travel is included in your trip, or you have other questions/concerns, please reach out to email@example.com prior to you trip to assist.
During Your Travel
- During your trip, make sure to keep track of your receipts to submit them for reimbursement.
- When it comes to tracking your receipts, we recommend a few methods: (Remember, it is best to use a method that best suites you. These are only suggestions.)
- Take photos of receipts on your phone. This is a simple practice just to ensure that you have a backup if you are to lose your physical receipt.
- Use Adobe Scan app. If you are subscribed to the Adobe Suite, and have access to Adobe Scan, this is a great way instantly turn your receipts into a scanned PDF file. You can then easily view, and submit these files into Concur when submitting your Expense Report.
After Your Trip
- When you return from your trip, you must create an Expense Report with the receipts that you've obtained.
- If you need assistance during this process, you can follow the How-To Guide for help.
- Before an Expense Report can be submitted, you must have an approved Pre-Trip.
- After you submit the Expense Report and it gets approved, accounting will issue your payment within about 7-14 business days.
Graduate Student Funding Application - Also contains the department travel funds guidelines.
G-28 Policy - University of California's policy on travel regulations.
Fly America Act - Regulations for air travel that is funded by the federal government.
For all other inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.