To view the non-travel reimbursement resources, click here.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for ALL purchasing needs as soon as you can, and before purchasing to mitigate the purchasing of non-reimbursement items. You can also submit a purchase request via the Purchasing Request Wufoo Form, and the Administrative Team will be in contact with you about your request.
Purchasing Lead Times
With the rollout of the Impact 23 project, several new third party systems have rolled out at once, and campus has been learning/navigating these new systems since. With this in mind, these are the updated lead times for various types of requests that the Administrative Team will need to ensure the best support possible.
- ProCard - 2-3 business days
- Example: Memberships and Subscriptions (such as Amazon) - Invoices for payment can be sent to email@example.com to determine if our ProCard can be used to avoid out-of-pocket expense.
- General purchases - 14 business days
- Items such as low value computing equipment, general supplies, and items purchased from CDW and BH.
- Hotel reservations for seminar speakers
- External catering orders
- Purchase Orders (PO's) - 21 business days
- Furniture - lead time varies
- High value computing equipment
- On-campus Requests
- Printing and Reprographics - 7-10 business days
- Facilities/Maintenance - ASAP, timelines can range from 1 week to 9 months
- Campus Catering - 30 days
- Dining Recharges - 14 business days
For additional questions/concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL printing requests must be submitted at least 5 business days in advance. Requests submitted after 12pm will be counted as received on the following business day, and do NOT count towards the 5 day notice. Weekends, Holidays, and the Day of the Exam are NOT included in the 5 business days. Exams are printed at Printing and Reprographics, so please plan ahead and give yourself, and the staff, time to process your order. This will ensure that your printing requests are completed on time.
Meeting & Event Requests